HAOCamp @ The Substation is a freestyle conference platform that brings together folks who are part of cultures/subcultures – from longboarding to coffee cultures, classic barbering to the traditional kuda kepang performances – to share about their interests.
BEFORE LUNCH (10.30 to 1.00PM)
1) 10.30 – 11.00am Nanyang Old Coffee – “TRADITIONAL SINGAPORE COFFEE VS INTERNATIONAL GOURMET COFFEE”2) 11.00 – 11.30am Adib Jalal, Five Foot Way: Seeing the City Through Different Lenses
3) 11.30 – 12.00pm Marc Nair – Helming Lit Up Singapore 2012 & the ‘Occupied Art’ idea
4) 12.30 – 1.00pm David Chew – On Art Criticism & Writing
AFTER LUNCH (1.30 to 5.00PM)
1) 1.30 – 2.00pm Hitoshi Lee – Longboarding: Riding the Concrete Wave
2) 2.30 – 3.00pm MMohawk – The Art of Classic Barbering
3) 6.00 – 7.00pm Tedja Timur – Kuda Kepang: Subculture Through Revival, A Talk & Demonstration
We have other speakers and topics lined up around these key presenters too so drop by The Substation and discover the lesser-known happenings in your very own city!
The corresponding HAO Summit 2012 is conceptualised by Khairuddin Hori & Audrey Wong and presented by The Substation. Learn about the HAO Summit at www.thesubstation.org/hao-summit-2012/
Date/Time: Saturday, 4th August 2012, 10am – 5.30pm
Venue: The Substation
Register or learn more about HAOCamp at https://sites.google.com/site/artcampsg.